Archdale man charged with cyberstalking
Chance Christian Kennedy
ARCHDALE, N.C. — A man was arrested Friday morning by the Archdale City Police Department Internet Crimes Against Children task force.
Chance Christian Kennedy, 19, of Archdale, was charged with two counts of first degree sexual exploitation of a minor, two counts of extortion, one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, one count of cyberstalking and one count of cyber-bullying.
An investigation began after a complaint was filed by a juvenile’s family member involving cyber-bullying and sexual harassment. The complainant alleged the Internet and several different forms of social media were utilized to commit the offenses.
Kennedy was taken to the Randolph County Jail where he received a secured bond of $200,000.
An investigation is ongoing with the possibility of more charges should any new information be discovered or revealed.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k