Lexington couple marries on Halloween with ‘Frankenstein’ wedding
LEXINGTON, N.C. — Mistie Owens and James Hubbs celebrated their love of Halloween with a Bride of Frankenstein themed wedding on Thursday.
The couple have been planning and building their wedding ceremony set for about a year.
Both Owens and Hubbs have worked at Terror Woods in Lexington for five years scaring guests and helping with scenes.
Hubbs said the ceremony is traditional in a non-traditional setting.
The groomsmen dressed as zombies, the bridesmaids as vampires, the flower girl as a witch and the ring bearer was a grim reaper.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it