Buy a house that is haunted? Many are open to it, survey says
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Would you ever consider buying a house that is haunted?
A survey by Realtor.com asked nearly 1,400 home buyers that very question, and people may be surprised at the responses.
Sixty-two percent of responders said they would be open to buying a haunted house.
FOX8 spoke with a Greensboro real estate agent about North Carolina disclosure laws and what agents are required or not required to tell you when buying a home.
To see the survey, visit RealtorSurvey
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault