Bob Barker returns to ‘The Price is Right’ for his 90th birthday
CALIFORNIA — Bob Barker will return to “The Price is Right” to celebrate his 90th birthday.
A pre-taped show featured an appearance by Barker and will air on his birthday – Dec. 12.
Barker hosted the popular game show for 35 years, beginning in 1972. He retired in 2007 and comedian Drew Carey took over.
He’ll be honored the entire week with pet adoptions on the show, something Barker used to do on the program.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview