Trick-or-treat forecast includes slight chance of rain late Thursday
Warm temperatures will stick around Wednesday with highs in the lower 70s. Northern counties may have light rain to deal with through this afternoon.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy through the end of the week. Rain chances will start to increase by late in the evening on Thursday.
Trick or treaters need to plan on early evening activities to be guaranteed rain-free weather. By 8 pm, showers may begin to move in to our western counties.
“If you are out super late, that may be when you are dealing with rain showers. Early trick-or-treating looks like it will be fine,” said Meteorologist Emily Byrd.
Friday is going to be windy and wet with a 70 percent chance of rain. Total rainfall through the end of the work week will be around 1/2 inch.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview