Trick-or-treat forecast includes slight chance of rain late Thursday
Warm temperatures will stick around Wednesday with highs in the lower 70s. Northern counties may have light rain to deal with through this afternoon.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy through the end of the week. Rain chances will start to increase by late in the evening on Thursday.
Trick or treaters need to plan on early evening activities to be guaranteed rain-free weather. By 8 pm, showers may begin to move in to our western counties.
“If you are out super late, that may be when you are dealing with rain showers. Early trick-or-treating looks like it will be fine,” said Meteorologist Emily Byrd.
Friday is going to be windy and wet with a 70 percent chance of rain. Total rainfall through the end of the work week will be around 1/2 inch.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault