Domestic violence initiative focuses on offenders
HIGH POINT, N.C. — You may know October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Violence between intimate partners is a serious issue that can easily turn deadly, which is why we see many efforts aimed at supporting victims.
But one local effort in High Point is zeroing in on the offenders. And, in many cases, working to stop violence before it starts.
FOX8’s Julie Grant has the story.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k