Healthcare deadline extended to March 31
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Due to countless website issues, the deadline to sign up for healthcare has been extended.
On Monday, the Obama Administration granted a six-week extension for Americans to sign up for healthcare coverage.
The deadline is now March 31.
This decision comes as the website used to enroll people for healthcare continues to cause problems.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.