UNC beats Boston College, 34-10, ends losing streak
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — UNC snapped its four-game losing streak by beating Boston College in a 34-10 victory Saturday at Chapel Hill.
The News & Observer reported that the victory was Carolina’s first since defeating Middle Tennessee State on Sept. 7.
Boston College (3-4, 1-3) took a 7-6 lead on Andre Williams’ 56-yard touchdown run midway through the first quarter.
The Tar Heels (2-5, 1-3) reclaimed the lead on A.J. Blue’s 1-yard scoring run early in the second quarter and took a 27-7 lead into the fourth quarter.
Read more: The News & Observer
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home