Nine people robbed at gunpoint in Greensboro school parking lot
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Nine people were robbed at gun point in a Greensboro high school parking lot early Friday morning and police are looking for a group of teenagers who were involved.
Police responded to the parking lot of Dudley High School, 1200 Lincoln St., around 12:15 a.m. where they found several victims, ages 19-22.
The victims told police they were in the parking lot when three suspects approached them with handguns and ordered them to lay on the ground.
Once all nine victims were on the ground, the suspects stole personal items including car keys to a 2004 Honda Accord.
Police say the suspects fled in the victim’s vehicle in an unknown direction. A short time later the Honda was located on Eastside Drive near Douglas Street, but it was abandoned.
The suspects were described as three teenage black males, all of average build. They were wearing hooded sweatshirts and were all armed with unknown types of firearms.
No one was injured.
Police ask anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'