Childress introduces 2013 Fine Swine Wine at Lexington BBQ festival
LEXINGTON, N.C. — Childress Vineyards’ highly anticipated 2013 Fine Swine Wine will go one sale Saturday at the Lexington Barbecue Festival.
This year’s bottle label by artist Bob Timberlake puts a unique spin on the iconic American Gothic painting by Grant Wood.
The Lexington Barbecue Festival will also feature a wine garden for the first time, located behind the Civic Center on Third Avenue.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault