Traffic blocked at Battleground intersection due to gas leak
GREENSBORO, N.C. — An intersection in Greensboro is blocked while crews try and stop a gas leak.
The News and Record reported traffic at the intersection of Old Battleground Road and Cotswold Terrace is blocked and that a HAZMAT team is working to stop the gas leak.
It was reported that Duke Power was working in the area when it damaged a four-inch gas line.
Fire officials and crews with Piedmont Natural Gas are on the scene.
Source: News and Record
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it