Davidson County Commissioners ban smoking at court houses
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — County commissioners decided Tuesday night to ban smoking at the court houses in Lexington and Thomasville, with the exception of two public smoking areas.
Davidson County’s health director recommended commissioners limit the smoking areas near entrances so that non-smokers would not have to worry about secondhand smoke.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave