Allied Churches to expand
ALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. — Allied Churches is expanding in order to help with the food need across Alamance County.
The group plans to open a storefront at Holly Hill Mall and Business Center, which will be used to help collect food for the pantry.
Allied Churches has been overwhelmed since August, when Loaves and Fishes closed.
Holly Hill will allow the group to use the space rent free.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave