Allied Churches to expand
ALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. — Allied Churches is expanding in order to help with the food need across Alamance County.
The group plans to open a storefront at Holly Hill Mall and Business Center, which will be used to help collect food for the pantry.
Allied Churches has been overwhelmed since August, when Loaves and Fishes closed.
Holly Hill will allow the group to use the space rent free.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old