Cheap ways to create your own costumes this Halloween
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Halloween is just looming around the corner – and many people are opting to make their own costumes this year.
FOX8′s Michael Spears turned to the experts at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem Tuesday morning to learn a few tricks.
Using cheap products found around the house, the experts showed FOX8 how to make blood and prosthetic pieces.
WATCH the video for the big costume reveal of a zombie and a fairy princess.
Here are the recipes so you can make your own.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault