Cheap ways to create your own costumes this Halloween
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Halloween is just looming around the corner – and many people are opting to make their own costumes this year.
FOX8′s Michael Spears turned to the experts at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem Tuesday morning to learn a few tricks.
Using cheap products found around the house, the experts showed FOX8 how to make blood and prosthetic pieces.
WATCH the video for the big costume reveal of a zombie and a fairy princess.
Here are the recipes so you can make your own.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.