Woman sought in Greensboro homicide arrested in Georgia
Mulana Amil Parks, 42, of Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police in Georgia have arrested a woman wanted in connection with Greensboro homicide.
Mulana Amil Parks was taken into custody Tuesday without incident by Douglasville, Georgia police.
An arrest warrant was issued Monday for 42-year-old Parks in connection to the death of 46-year-old Kenneth Lee Galloway, police said.
Galloway was found dead Wednesday night at the suspect’s second floor apartment at 614H Banner Ave., police said. A motive has not been released.
Police said they were called to the address by the victim’s roommate, who said he hadn’t seen the victim at their Greensboro apartment for several days.
Authorities have called the death a homicide, but have not released a cause of death. An autopsy report is pending.
The incident is Greensboro’s tenth domestic violence homicide this year and its twenty-second homicide, police said.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home