Duke Blue Devils beat Virginia Cavaliers 35-22
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — The Duke Blue Devils beat the Virginia Cavaliers in a 35-22 victory Saturday from Scott Stadium in Charlottesville, Virginia.
WRAL-TV reported that Duke trailed Virginia 22-0 in the first half before rallying with 35 consecutive points.
Anthony Boone threw two touchdown passes and Brandon Connette ran for one touchdown and threw for another.
Duke improved to 5-2 this year and are now one win away from bowl eligibility.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child