Manufacturing night to be held at Forsyth Tech Oct. 24
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Information is key when searching for a career path.
Forsyth Tech is holding an event next Thursday to let people know about Manufacturing – as well as education and careers.
Manufacturing night is 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24.
The event will be held in the Ardmore Auditorium on the main campus of Forsyth Tech in Winston-Salem.
For more information, visit http://www.forsythtech.edu.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old