Manufacturing night to be held at Forsyth Tech Oct. 24
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Information is key when searching for a career path.
Forsyth Tech is holding an event next Thursday to let people know about Manufacturing – as well as education and careers.
Manufacturing night is 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24.
The event will be held in the Ardmore Auditorium on the main campus of Forsyth Tech in Winston-Salem.
For more information, visit http://www.forsythtech.edu.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault