Manufacturing night to be held at Forsyth Tech Oct. 24
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Information is key when searching for a career path.
Forsyth Tech is holding an event next Thursday to let people know about Manufacturing – as well as education and careers.
Manufacturing night is 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24.
The event will be held in the Ardmore Auditorium on the main campus of Forsyth Tech in Winston-Salem.
For more information, visit http://www.forsythtech.edu.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview