One suspect in Asheboro home invasion, second at large
(L-R) Donald Tincher, Travis Turner
ASHEBORO, N.C. –Police have arrested one of two suspects following a home invasion on Burmil Road in Asheboro early Wednesday.
Donald Lee Tincher III has been arrested and placed in Randolph County Jail under $250,000.00 secured bond.
Travis Monroe Turner “Face,” is still at large and consider armed and dangerous. He faces charges of two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and one count of first degree burglary.
Police responded to 1713 Burmil Road, Lot A, Wednesday where two victims said three men armed with pistols forced their way into the home.
An undisclosed amount of money was taken, along with medication and a key to a vehicle. One of the victims was injured in the invasion, but was treated and released.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call the Asheboro Police Department 336-626-1300 or the Randolph County 911 Center at 336-318-6927.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old