Greensboro man’s death ruled a homicide
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A 46-year-old man was found dead in an apartment in Greensboro on Wednesday night.
Officers found the body of Kenneth Lee Galloway, 46, inside an apartment at 614 Banner Ave., Greensboro. The homicide does not appear random, police say.
Galloway did not live there, but police say he knew the people living there.
Officers were called to the Banner Avenue address around 9:15 p.m. Wednesday by Galloway’s roommate in reference to a welfare check.
Police are saying that Galloway, of 319 Montcastle Drive, Greensboro, died from “trauma,” but no other information was given.
Greensboro police say this is the third homicide in a week for Greensboro, but the three incidents are not related.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers 336-373-1000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child