HondaJet to open customer service facility in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — HondaJet plans to hold a ceremony on Thursday at its headquarters in Greensboro to recognized the completion of a building for customer-service operations.
The site will host office workers working for customer and warranty programs, technical support, technical publications, and training.
Deliveries of the $4.5 million business jet have been delayed multiple times, however the company is targeting dates at the end of next year.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault