Mercy and Grace Ministries holds benefit for Honduras
In Honduras, the population has grown over the last decade, while the economy hasn’t.
Mercy and Grace Ministries was formed to help others, like those needing basic necessities in Honduras.
On Saturday, the group will hold a concert and benefit to help the people of Honduras.
The benefit will be held at the Life Community Church (Wendover Campus), 4900 W. Wendover Ave., Jamestown.
The meal of hamburgers/hotdogs will be 4-6 p.m. The concert will be 7-9 p.m. Cost is $5 in advance and $7 at the door.
Purchase tickets in advance through Mercy & Grace Board
Members, Band Members or at mercyandgraceministries.org.
Watch as Hunter Langholz gives a taste of the music he’ll play on Saturday night.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK