Mercy and Grace Ministries holds benefit for Honduras
In Honduras, the population has grown over the last decade, while the economy hasn’t.
Mercy and Grace Ministries was formed to help others, like those needing basic necessities in Honduras.
On Saturday, the group will hold a concert and benefit to help the people of Honduras.
The benefit will be held at the Life Community Church (Wendover Campus), 4900 W. Wendover Ave., Jamestown.
The meal of hamburgers/hotdogs will be 4-6 p.m. The concert will be 7-9 p.m. Cost is $5 in advance and $7 at the door.
Purchase tickets in advance through Mercy & Grace Board
Members, Band Members or at mercyandgraceministries.org.
Watch as Hunter Langholz gives a taste of the music he’ll play on Saturday night.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child