Mommy Matters: Helping your kids develop good money habits
Developing good money habits is not just for adults anymore, but now kids are learning the value of a dollar.
On Tuesday’s Mommy Matters at 9:30 a.m., Cordi Powell, a certified financial planner gives advice on good money habits for kids.
These links and apps below provide helpful information on how to help your kids develop good money habits.
The Market at Greensboro Children’s Museum
Queen of Free website
P2K (Parents to Kids)
Dollar Dog Kids Club – http://www.truliantfcu.org/page2.php/sid/2/aid/106/
Cha-Ching – http://www.chachingteenclub.com/default.aspx?cu_id=99
NC State Employee’s Credit Union
Fat Cat – https://www.ncsecu.org/LifeStages/FatCat.html
ZARD – https://www.ncsecu.org/LifeStages/Zard.html
Off to College/Off to Work – https://www.ncsecu.org/LifeStages/OfftoCollegeOfftoWork.html
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault