‘Men can cook’ benefit for Women’s Resource Center of Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A “Men can Cook” benefit will be held for the Women’s Resource Center of Greensboro on Saturday.
The event will be held 6-9 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, at the Greensboro Coliseum Special Events Center in Greensboro.
Over 50 community chefs, all men, will be cooking meals for the benefit. There will also be a silent auction and live music.
Tickets are $45 for adults and $10 for children, and can be purchased all week at the Women’s Resource Center, 628 Summit Drive, Greensboro or at the door on Saturday.
For more information, visit: http://www.womenscentergso.org/mencancook.html
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview