‘Men can cook’ benefit for Women’s Resource Center of Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A “Men can Cook” benefit will be held for the Women’s Resource Center of Greensboro on Saturday.
The event will be held 6-9 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, at the Greensboro Coliseum Special Events Center in Greensboro.
Over 50 community chefs, all men, will be cooking meals for the benefit. There will also be a silent auction and live music.
Tickets are $45 for adults and $10 for children, and can be purchased all week at the Women’s Resource Center, 628 Summit Drive, Greensboro or at the door on Saturday.
For more information, visit: http://www.womenscentergso.org/mencancook.html
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault