Sleepy Hollow at 9 p.m. on FOX8 | Star talks about filming in NC, Southern hospitality
You can catch an all new episode of the sci-fi thriller Sleepy Hollow Monday night at 9 p.m. on Fox.
The show is set in a fictional New England town, but is being filmed in Wilmington and Salisbury. FOX8′s Shannon Smith spoke with Tom Mison, who plays Ichabod Crane on the show.
Mison described his experience in North Carolina.
“My only experience in America has been the typical New York and L.A… but this is my first time in the South and I’m loving it. The Southern hospitality in the South is evident. All the time. Everyone you meet is just friendly and lovely,” Mison said.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault