Woman dead in Greensboro shooting, suspect sought
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A woman died of an apparent gunshot wound at a home in west Greensboro on Saturday night.
Officers responded to 4212 Harvard Ave. around 10 p.m. in reference to a victim suffering from a gunshot wound.
Paula Michelle Murray, 44, of the same address, was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police confirmed she later died from injuries sustained in the shooting.
No suspect information was provided by police.
No other information is available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child