Woman dead in Greensboro shooting, suspect sought
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A woman died of an apparent gunshot wound at a home in west Greensboro on Saturday night.
Officers responded to 4212 Harvard Ave. around 10 p.m. in reference to a victim suffering from a gunshot wound.
Paula Michelle Murray, 44, of the same address, was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police confirmed she later died from injuries sustained in the shooting.
No suspect information was provided by police.
No other information is available.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview