Greensboro mother-daughter duo to walk 500 miles for charity
Going on a 500 mile trip in a car sounds long, now imagine you’re walking!
Deborah Berman and her daughter Brenna are doing just that later this month along the world-famous Camino de Santiago in Spain.
They are raising money for the RHA Howell Foundation, which runs group homes in the Piedmont for people who are developmentally and intellectually challenged.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave