Greensboro mother-daughter duo to walk 500 miles for charity
Going on a 500 mile trip in a car sounds long, now imagine you’re walking!
Deborah Berman and her daughter Brenna are doing just that later this month along the world-famous Camino de Santiago in Spain.
They are raising money for the RHA Howell Foundation, which runs group homes in the Piedmont for people who are developmentally and intellectually challenged.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train