99-year-old earns the title of ribbon ‘queen’ at Dixie Classic Fair
Seventy year is a long time to do anything, let alone win prizes for your homemade treats!
But that’s what 99-year-old Katie Gilbert has accomplished at the Dixie Classic Fair.
While she may not be in the competition this year, don’t count her out just yet!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave