13-year-old may be key to NASCAR’s future
As NASCAR continues to look for that breakthrough African-American driver–Matt Murphy may have a shot, but he’s still a number of years away–because he’s only 13!
Talent and maturity are just a part of Murphy’s makeup, and they just might make him NASCAR’s next star.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview