Woman shot and injured in Greensboro, police say
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Greensboro police are investigating after officials said a woman was shot and injured.
Police said they responded to the shooting around 11:20 p.m. Friday at 2303 Phillips Ave.
Police said a 21-year-old woman was taken to a hospital with wounds that do not appear to be life threatening.
No suspect information was provided. The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with any information can call Crime Stoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK