Teen charged after Rowan County bomb threat
SALISBURY, N.C. — A 16-year-old has court planned for Thursday after deputies said he called in a bomb threat to his school, according to WSOC-TV.
Authorities said Jeremiah Fincher called 911 to make the threat early Wednesday. East Rowan High School was evacuated.
Authorities said the school was searched, but a bomb was never found.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old