Teen charged after Rowan County bomb threat
SALISBURY, N.C. — A 16-year-old has court planned for Thursday after deputies said he called in a bomb threat to his school, according to WSOC-TV.
Authorities said Jeremiah Fincher called 911 to make the threat early Wednesday. East Rowan High School was evacuated.
Authorities said the school was searched, but a bomb was never found.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k