Public Servants Luncheon planned in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — This week, Hanes Lineberry Funeral Home is inviting all public servants here in the Piedmont to enjoy a great lunch. It’s just one way we can give back for all they are doing for us.
The 8th annual Public Servants Luncheon is planned from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at Hanes Lineberry Funeral Home at 515 N. Elm St. in Greensboro.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'