Public Servants Luncheon planned in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — This week, Hanes Lineberry Funeral Home is inviting all public servants here in the Piedmont to enjoy a great lunch. It’s just one way we can give back for all they are doing for us.
The 8th annual Public Servants Luncheon is planned from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at Hanes Lineberry Funeral Home at 515 N. Elm St. in Greensboro.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK