Two Winston-Salem residents charged in New York homicide
Richard Moore, 50, and Cammesoa Williams, 42, both of Winston-Salem.
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. — Two Winston-Salem residents are accused of shooting and killing a woman in Niagara Falls.
Niagara Gazette reported that 50-year-old Richard Moore and 42-year-old Cammesoa Williams have been charged in the death of a 39-year-old woman.
Authorities said the shooting took place around 3:30 a.m. Saturday at an apartment after an argument and a fight. The suspects are accused of taking turns shooting the victim.
The identity of the victim was not released. Police said the suspects were in Niagara Falls for a wedding and met the victim through a friend. A motive for the crime was not released.
Both suspects have now been charged with murder, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal use of firearm.
Read more: Niagara Gazette
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.