Two Winston-Salem residents charged in New York homicide
Richard Moore, 50, and Cammesoa Williams, 42, both of Winston-Salem.
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. — Two Winston-Salem residents are accused of shooting and killing a woman in Niagara Falls.
Niagara Gazette reported that 50-year-old Richard Moore and 42-year-old Cammesoa Williams have been charged in the death of a 39-year-old woman.
Authorities said the shooting took place around 3:30 a.m. Saturday at an apartment after an argument and a fight. The suspects are accused of taking turns shooting the victim.
The identity of the victim was not released. Police said the suspects were in Niagara Falls for a wedding and met the victim through a friend. A motive for the crime was not released.
Both suspects have now been charged with murder, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal use of firearm.
Read more: Niagara Gazette
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it