Woman killed when Jeep overturns in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Authorities said an Ohio woman was killed when her Jeep went off a road, struck a guardrail and overturned in Greensboro.
Police said 35-year-old Amanda Birchfield of Crown City, Ohio was killed when her 2000 Jeep Wrangler crashed while she was headed westbound on I-40 near Martin Luther King Jr. Drive on Saturday.
Police said she was ejected from the vehicle and died from injuries. No other vehicles were involved at the time.
Greensboro police said the crash is still being investigated.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.