Taking parents to school in Guilford County
Sometimes when it comes to their child’s education, parents feel a bit lost.
The course have changed, the grading scale is different and technology has taken over–so looking up answers and help in a textbook isn’t always available.
The Guilford County School System has developed a way to help parents, help their kids through the “Guilford Parent Academy.”
Guilford Parent Academy holds a number of workshops and classes for parents each week, all free of charge.
To see a calendar of events visit http://www.gcsnc.com/parentacademy
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.