Bleach poured on victims in Greensboro home invasion, robbery
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police say the victims in a home invasion-style robbery that occurred overnight in Greensboro were assaulted and had bleach poured on them.
Police say they met with the victims at an area hospital around 12:45 a.m. Thursday.
The victims, a 50-year-old man. a 33-year-old woman and a 33-year-old man, told police they were at 902 Pichard St. when three men approached them. Police say two of the men pulled out handguns and ordered the victims inside the house.
Two of the victims had bleach poured on them and were assaulted inside, police said. The 33-year-old man received a non-life threatening stab wound. Undisclosed property was also taken from the home.
Police say the victims did not provide ample suspect descriptions.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Crimestoppers at 373-1000.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.