10-year-old cat lover looking for Forever Family
10-year-old Douglas is full of questions and energy, but there’s one thing he’s missing–a Forever Family.
“Douglas is looking for a family that has a big brother. He wants a big brother. My hope for Douglas is that we find a family for him. A Forever Family. He is a neat kid. We really had great time together getting to know him even more,” social worker Ken said.
If you want more information about adopting Douglas or another child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILY or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting