10-year-old cat lover looking for Forever Family
10-year-old Douglas is full of questions and energy, but there’s one thing he’s missing–a Forever Family.
“Douglas is looking for a family that has a big brother. He wants a big brother. My hope for Douglas is that we find a family for him. A Forever Family. He is a neat kid. We really had great time together getting to know him even more,” social worker Ken said.
If you want more information about adopting Douglas or another child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILY or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home