Greensboro woman helps fight multiple sclerosis by working out
Working out can help with many issues, like obesity and depression.
Chris Asbury from Greensboro is staying fit so she can help battle multiple sclerosis.
Chris suffered a mild heart attack in 2007. After that, she continued having numbness in her right hand, and not long after was diagnosed with MS.
She’s an inspiration for all fellow gyms rats at Level 5 Studio Fitness in Greensboro where she regularly takes classes.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k