Greensboro woman helps fight multiple sclerosis by working out
Working out can help with many issues, like obesity and depression.
Chris Asbury from Greensboro is staying fit so she can help battle multiple sclerosis.
Chris suffered a mild heart attack in 2007. After that, she continued having numbness in her right hand, and not long after was diagnosed with MS.
She’s an inspiration for all fellow gyms rats at Level 5 Studio Fitness in Greensboro where she regularly takes classes.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train