Walkertown tops West Wilkes 26-13
In the first quarter, there was no score, but West Wilkes quarterback Jeremiah Triplett kept the ball, getting down to the 2-yard line.
Two plays later, he handed off to Chance Huffman for a score of 7-0, with Wilkes leading.
The Blackhawks were with the ball again and a pass was intercepted by James Charles.
At one point the game was tied at seven, but Walkertown went on to win 26-13.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting