Slight chance of showers over the next few days
Another day with mixed clouds and sun, but more clouds and less sun Thursday.
The humidity will also be higher Thursday and the winds lighter than we’ve seen for the past week. Thursday’s high will be close to 80 degrees with a slight chance for showers in the western parts of the viewing area.
The low Thursday night will be around 60 degrees as the humidity and the clouds stay with us. Friday will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance for some isolated showers and a high around 82 degrees.
Over the weekend, a cold front will approach from the northwest while and area of low pressure advances northeast from the gulf coast. This combination will increase our rain chances to scattered on Saturday and more widespread on Sunday and Monday. Once this front sweeps through on Tuesday, our weather should again dry out and temperatures return to near normal with highs in the mid 70s and lows in the 50s.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault