Jonesville woman loses 430 lbs.
Mary Owens from Jonesville has lost a ton of weight.
Well, not a ton, more like 1/5 of a ton–430 lbs.!
After tipping the scales at nearly 630 lbs. in 2006, she decided it was time to make a change.
How did Mary do it?
With the help of faith, friends and her the Yadkin Family YMCA.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants