Jonesville woman loses 430 lbs.
Mary Owens from Jonesville has lost a ton of weight.
Well, not a ton, more like 1/5 of a ton–430 lbs.!
After tipping the scales at nearly 630 lbs. in 2006, she decided it was time to make a change.
How did Mary do it?
With the help of faith, friends and her the Yadkin Family YMCA.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview