5 rich recipes for the fall from Spring House
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, Chef Timothy Grandinetti with Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar in downtown Winston-Salem shared with us five recipes for a fall-inspired meal.
Among the featured recipes are: Big Bowl of Mussels with Saffron, Chorizo, and Herbs; Pork, Braised Onion Jam and Black-Eyed Pea Crepe; Spiced Apple Aioli and Chile Pecan Brittle; Southern Hot Pot Thin Noodles with Sherry Ginger Garlic Broth; and Winstead Farm Chicken, Heritage Farm Pork, Petite Crab Cake and Medium-Cooked Egg.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old