5 rich recipes for the fall from Spring House
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, Chef Timothy Grandinetti with Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar in downtown Winston-Salem shared with us five recipes for a fall-inspired meal.
Among the featured recipes are: Big Bowl of Mussels with Saffron, Chorizo, and Herbs; Pork, Braised Onion Jam and Black-Eyed Pea Crepe; Spiced Apple Aioli and Chile Pecan Brittle; Southern Hot Pot Thin Noodles with Sherry Ginger Garlic Broth; and Winstead Farm Chicken, Heritage Farm Pork, Petite Crab Cake and Medium-Cooked Egg.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave