11-year-old Brandy looking for Forever Family
11-year-old Brandy loves life, music and school.
“She deserves to have that Forever Family there is no question about that. She will bring the energy that sometimes we don`t have, she got it. She just, she loves life,” social worker Phyllis says.
If you want more information about adopting Brandy or another child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILY or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home