Melissa Painter gives birth to happy, healthy baby girl
Melissa Painter and her husband welcomed their first child into the world this weekend.
Magnolia Louise, 7 pounds, 9 ounces, was born on Saturday.
Melissa made the announcement on Facebook early Sunday morning.
“Our baby girl is here! We are both doing great! I am so in love…,” she wrote.
We wish Melissa and her husband all the best!
Send her a message on our Facebook page.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview