Melissa Painter gives birth to happy, healthy baby girl
Melissa Painter and her husband welcomed their first child into the world this weekend.
Magnolia Louise, 7 pounds, 9 ounces, was born on Saturday.
Melissa made the announcement on Facebook early Sunday morning.
“Our baby girl is here! We are both doing great! I am so in love…,” she wrote.
We wish Melissa and her husband all the best!
Send her a message on our Facebook page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault