East Forsyth tops Reagan 35-33
In the second quarter, East Forsyth was up 21-6.
Eagles quarterback Karson Sharpe can’t handle the snap and it’s recovered by the Reagan defense for a touchdown, bringing the Eagles to a 21-13 lead.
In the third quarter, the Eagles hand off to Antwone Vance and he hurdles a player for a nice gain.
Several plays later, its handed off to Vance again. He scores from six yards out and the Eagles are up 28-13.
In Reagan’s next possession, quarterback Jake Easter finds Brooks Dawson in the end zone.
Final score: East Forsyth tops Reagan 35-33.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave