Snow Camp man charged with trafficking cocaine
SNOW CAMP, N.C. — Deputies say an Alamance County man has been arrested on drug trafficking charges.
According to the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office, 64-year-old Lloyd Charles Lowery of Snow Camp was arrested Thursday after deputies seized 87.8 grams of cocaine, drug paraphernalia, 3.1 grams of marijuana and $311 in cash.
Lowery is charged with trafficking in cocaine by possession, trafficking in cocaine by transportation, two counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, two counts of maintaining a vehicle for drug sales, sell and deliver cocaine, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession of marijuana.
The suspect is being held in the Alamance County Detention Center under a $300,000 secured bond.
Deputies say officers with the Mebane Police Department, ATF and FBI assisted them in the case.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview