Guilford County school bus involved in minor accident
HIGH POINT, N.C. — A Guilford County Schools bus was involved in a minor accident Friday morning in High Point, according to the school system.
A GCS spokesperson says the accident occurred around 6:45 a.m. It involved a car and bus No. 104, which serves Parkview Elementary and Allen Jay Middle schools.
Twenty students were on board the bus at the time, but nobody was hurt, the spokesperson said.
The spokesperson says the driver of the car was cited, but details about the accident were not immediately available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave