Frauds and scams to be discusses at event in High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. – A “Fraud and Scams Alert Event” is being held at noon on Sept. 24 at the First Presbyterian Church at 918 N Main St. in High Point.
The event, hosted by Senior Resources of Guilford, will feature an informative presentation by the North Carolina Attorney General’s office.
Admission to the event is free. To attend, please RSVP to email@example.com or by calling (336) 883-3586 by Sept. 17.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old