Tips on affording college as an adult
Most adults have enough on their plate as it is, whether it’s caring for the kids or going to work.
But if you’re looking for to advance your career and earn a higher income, going back to college might not be a bad idea. The big question is how to afford it.
Financial expert and author Clare Levison joined FOX8 Thursday morning to give some tips on making that a possibility.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k