Olympic swimmer talks about getting kids involved in sports
On Thursday during the FOX8 Morning News at 8:00, Olympic Gold Medalist swimmer Summer Sanders is joining us to talk about getting children off the sofa and involved in sports.
For more information, visit youthtennis.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault