Olympic swimmer talks about getting kids involved in sports
On Thursday during the FOX8 Morning News at 8:00, Olympic Gold Medalist swimmer Summer Sanders is joining us to talk about getting children off the sofa and involved in sports.
For more information, visit youthtennis.com.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting