Man wakes up from surgery, falls in love with his wife
One man was able to fall in love at first sight – twice.
After undergoing surgery for a hernia, the man in the video wakes up – still a little drugged up – and fell for a “complete stranger.” Although she wasn’t really a stranger – she was his wife.
“Did the doctor send you?” the man asked when he saw his wife. “Man, you are eye candy.”
The man’s wife, Candace, responded, “My name’s Candace. I’m your wife.”
“You’re my wife?! Holy ****! How long have we been married?” the man said. “…Oh my God, I hit the jackpot.”
Some people are claiming the video is fake, but the couple insists it isn’t. A doctor has confirmed the date of the man’s surgery.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave