Man wakes up from surgery, falls in love with his wife
One man was able to fall in love at first sight – twice.
After undergoing surgery for a hernia, the man in the video wakes up – still a little drugged up – and fell for a “complete stranger.” Although she wasn’t really a stranger – she was his wife.
“Did the doctor send you?” the man asked when he saw his wife. “Man, you are eye candy.”
The man’s wife, Candace, responded, “My name’s Candace. I’m your wife.”
“You’re my wife?! Holy ****! How long have we been married?” the man said. “…Oh my God, I hit the jackpot.”
Some people are claiming the video is fake, but the couple insists it isn’t. A doctor has confirmed the date of the man’s surgery.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.